07 June 2010

If You Could SEE Me Now. . . Part 2

You asked for it. . .

It's tradition that my dad takes pictures of my pregnant belly.
Here are the ones he took of #3 - just yesterday.

Peek-A-Boo

We love you, baby.

I'm 8 1/2 months. . . Ben's ???

Ah, aren't we cute?

Brrrr. . . is it ever going to warm up this summer?

We are a happy. . .

Family.

Sisters.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for delivering...pictures that is. :) They are so great! You look just fabulous, Brooke. I love your hair and you look so good at 8 1/2 months. I'm so excited to see if you end up with triplet girls. Your girls look so much alike. It is too cute. Good luck these next couple of weeks. You're almost there!

XOXOXO

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

Well I think you are stinkin cute, but of course I am a bit prejudiced. It is always fun to take pictures of you cuz you are so easy to photo. I am having a hard time waiting for this one. I want her out of there as much as Ashie does. Love you guys soooo much.

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

you are a beautiful family! and i am still so in love with your hair! good luck in your last few weeks!! we sure miss you!

Lachelle said...

Love the pictures and love you! Oh that hubby of yours... those pictures made me laugh. So fun.

Rhonda said...

Soooo.... stinkin' cute!

Camie Rae said...

WHAT.EVER!! YOU ARE ADORABLE!!! Aw I just loves you! How cute! And your hair!! Aw you look amazing. Really.

Lindsay said...

You are gorgeous, Brooke! You're almost there! You can do it! I can't wait to see pictures of the new addition....

Brooke said...

I love those pics! At least you have pics that you can look back on through the years...i think that i only have 2 with Leslie and 3 with Sam...with Kylie I have maybe 1 or 2. I can hardly wait to see who she looks like more!

A Baarz said...

These pictures are adorable. Hang in there it's almost over. Good luck. Your family is the cutest!!