27 November 2010

Family Pictures

I had a friend of mine take some family pictures for us.
She did a great job, but I've yet to put them on my blog.
I had a few minutes today and wanted to just show my two favorites. . .

This is the original picture. . .
And this is what I did to it. . .
This was the original pic. . .
and the recreate. . .

What do you think?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute family we have good job Brooke.

Camie Rae said...

BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE THESE!!! You look so so good! No really! Look how cute your girls are!! And you do amazing work, there lady. You're hired. Bringing all my pictures to you!!

Jessi said...

Love, love Love love.... how many loves can I fit in there?? I think I might need to re-create your second one for our family. I LOVE IT! those girls all have the same gorgeous eyes! and that hair.... and those smiles.... and berklees dimples!! mmmm ... and your hair looks amazing dark brooke! so beautiful.... and ben, your hair is missing.

A Baarz said...

I love your family pictures they are adorable!!