What do you think?
Does this shirt make my tummy look GINORMOUS?
Another Cadence quote a few days ago. . ."Remember when you tummy was skinny?"
My thoughts. . . not so much. I just didn't get to be "skinny" for very long before I started growing a tummy again. At least it's baby right?
So, I'm pregnant with baby number three. We had our ultrasound yesterday andIT'S
A
GIRL!!
I am thrilled!
Ben is trying really hard not to show just how disappointed he is that we're not having a boy. We've been convinced this whole time that it was a boy. Surprise!!
Cadence is ecstatic. Her guess was that it was another sister.
And Ashland just argues with us saying, "NO, BOY!!!"
I'm due June 24th. Here are a few ultrasound pictures of this sweet babe. . .


Are those the cutest little feet you've ever seen?
"A baby girl. . .
one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world today." - unknown









8 comments:
Woot Woot! Lucky Ben; is he thinking of all the weddings yer?! BTW, totally digging you new hair cut!
You look great! Now you'll have the little Louderback triplets. I'm so excited for you.
There are no words! I am completely and desperately excited for you! I cried when I saw her pictures. I love you! I am really so so happy! Yay.
Congrats! There is no better reason to grow a big belly right! Sounds like we are due around the same time, both with little girls! Heres to big bellys!
Alisa
Congrats you guys. I had no idea you were pregnant. Man I need to keep up on the blog surfing more. 3 little girls. How do you do it? I can barely keep up with the emotions of the one I have. So fun for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures of her. Hey we are thinking of being down that way sometime around July maybe. Maybe we can meet her personally.
I'm SO excited for you! Congrats! You look SO beautiful, by the way... and your new little babe will be just as beautiful as you and your other 2 sweet girls.
Congrats!! You deserve it! Your such a good mommy and a good rolemodel! 3 is challenging...but it sure is rewarding! I would tell you good luck...but you don't need it..you do great! Can't wait to meet her!
so, so excited for you! I love your hair! And no, you don't look ginormous, you look pregnant-- beautiful and pregnant! Hooray for little girls! Picked a name yet?
Post a Comment