it starts with getting the news that your dog died.
Let's just say that this wasn't my favorite day. I won't go into details, because that's not what this post is about. It's about my sweet pup.
The Christmas before I graduated, my parents got me a puppy. Not just any puppy, the cutest puppy in the entire world. She was the best little dog. I loved her. She was perfect for me too.
Let's just say that this wasn't my favorite day. I won't go into details, because that's not what this post is about. It's about my sweet pup.
The Christmas before I graduated, my parents got me a puppy. Not just any puppy, the cutest puppy in the entire world. She was the best little dog. I loved her. She was perfect for me too.
We napped together. . .
She nibbled my ear. . .
Shared my suckers. . . (not really)
And let me make her beautiful
(probably to get all practiced up for these two beautiful girls I wrestle every morning to get their hair done.) Even though Sessna was my puppy, my parents have had her these many years and loved her for me when I was away. My mom wrote a post about Sessie that sums up a lot of my feelings as well.
It was a sad day today. Cadence even told me when we were talking about her favorite and least favorite things for today that her "saddest thing was that Sessna died." Mine too, babe. . . mine too.
I love you Sessie.
Always will.









4 comments:
Aw I am the saddest! Oh I am so so sorry! Sad day indeed! I will miss your sweet puppy too!
i am so, so sorry! we will be thinking of you! it is so hard to lose someone, even a dog that you loved!!
I'm so sorry for your loss Brooke. I remember you getting her way back when . . . . it's so hard to lose them.
I don't want to be insensitive, but I do think a little Rock Band might brighten your spirits! No?
Post a Comment