01 December 2008

What are you THANKFUL for?

I am thankful for naptime and bedtime. I am thankful for giggles and kisses. I am thankful for portable DVD players on road trips. I am thankful for sleep - not that I get a full nights rest these days, but I occasionally get a nap - THANKS BENNY!! I am thankful for friends and laughter. I am thankful for fuzzy blankets and hot chocolate. I am thankful for courage and truth. Which leads me to my point. . . I am thankful for Weight Watchers points and scales. ( That may sound weird, but I just thought I'd let you all know - and this is huge - that I have joined Weight Watchers and lost 18.4 pounds. AND the last three pounds I lost OVER THANKSGIVING!!! ) Yeah!! My thankful bucket overfloweth.

5 comments:

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

So proud of you for being able to admit that to the world. I think that is a healthy step, and oh so proud of you for 18.4 less pounds. I love you to the sky.

Rhonda said...

Wow! That is awesome. Could you send some of your will power my way!?

Danee said...

That's wonderful to lose 15% of your body weight. We all still weigh 120lbs, right? :-) Still you didn't need to share that 18 lbs with me. Thanks a lot! Seriously, you have every reason to be thrilled!

Teddy said...

Hey Brooke, I just found your blog through Camie's. You've got such a cute family. I envy you fixing cute girl hair:)

Camie Rae said...

Hello! So yay for you, that is amazing! Oh and PS Izacc went home with my parents for a couple reasons really. Number one being I am actually worried I might be headed to the ER here soon. I've just been having some stinkin problems and not sure how to proceed. Thom is out of town and I don'r need to have a tag along if I do need to go to the Dr. Anyway, long story, sorry. Miss your face. When will I see you? Oh and you have another blog? That's fun! What's it about?