
These pictures were taken during one of her first tumbling classes. She has ballet and jazz for the first 45 minutes and tumbling for 15.

Her dance recital was on Ashland's birthday - yeah, that was a crazy day. These pictures are of her little class of five. They were very cute - even if they didn't know their dance very well - although, I don't know if it was because they were three or because their teachers weren't on the ball. Regardless, they were adorable.

Cadence and Soli - friends and enemies. They can be the best of friends one second and turn on each other the next. But mostly, they just love each other.

Grandma gave Cadence flowers after her performance. She loved them. She even agreed to share them with her friends Bailey and Soli. I was very proud of her for making such a mature decision - without any encouragement or tear wiping beforehand. She's growing up. . . now, I've got to go wipe MY tears!









1 comment:
Okay, she is absolutely beautiful! She just looks like a little precious dancer! And I guess thats good, because oh my goodness.. thats what she is! I would have love to see her dance! We miss you guys! Congrats cadence! This looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment