26 September 2008

Our FUNtastic day at the Zoo


"I want to go to a new place!"


Just a heads up - for any of you out there who have ever wanted to go to the Pocatello Zoo - BEWARE!!! This is what could happen to your children!! . . . Long story short, there are only animals there that are found in this region - birds, deer, porcupines, COWS! Not too exciting for a three year old thinking she's going to see monkeys, tigers, lions, penguins. . . you know, ZOO animals. I think a Zoo should only be a Zoo if it has animals not found in your BACKYARD!!! Cadence agrees!

6 comments:

mickelsenfamily said...

That is hilarious! My sister lives in Pocatello with 5 girls and she hates the Zoo there. She would have to agree with Cadence too. No fair seeing animals behind bars that you could see in your back yard.

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

Makes granmas sad to see such sadness in a little girls face. Let's go to a good zoo
Granma

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I khad to work that day.

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I had to work that day.

Rhonda said...

Denver has a great zoo--hint, hint.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad! Poor girl. That is a hard area to live in for zoos. Maybe take a day trip to SLC for the Hogle Zoo. It's pretty good.