Sept 2008
Sept 1982
So, while I was snapping pictures of Cadence on her FIRST day of DANCE, I vaguely remembered a picture taken of me 26 YEARS AGO on my first dance day. And VOILA!
Cadence is ABSOLUTELY loving dance class. I have to laugh watching her through the tinted windows in the waiting room. She is a good head TALLER than all the other girls and displays her fathers need to be FIRST IN LINE. Her teacher is constantly, yet gently, reminding her to wait her turn. It's good for her to be learning these very valuable lessons:).









3 comments:
Brings back GOOD memories and makes moms and grandmas cry
Love you
I resemble that comment oh I mean I resent that comment I do not have to always be the fist in line.
How cool that you had this picture, and could remember so you could duplicate it! I bet dance is a BLAST! She looks so cute!
Post a Comment