26 September 2008

The Tale of the Gooey Glob of Green Gum

I had a testimony of gum until a few weeks ago. I think it's a great treat - no sugar, long lasting. . . Cadence has always been great remembering not to swallow her gum and was getting better at not playing with it. Well, I went to do her hair one morning, and the horror began. She had a glob of gooey gum in her hair. I tried very hard to be calm, but failed. As you all know, in my opinion, hair is SACRED. Well, I grabbed the phone and called Camie, the heroine of this story, and she saved the day. "I think you can fix this," she calmly encouraged. Here's the recipe for success: ice, leave-in conditioner, a comb and a dab of patience. Ta da! Victory. THANKS CAMIE!!!!!!


This is where the disaster began and ended.

She's pointing to the GOOEY GLOB OF GREEN GUM!

"Thanks, Camie!!!"

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm telling ya I can't handle lookin at these pics of Ben because to me he's always been my baby brother. You just can't be so grown up! Your girls are adoreable and I think I need Brooke to help me make my blog look so cute.
Rhonda

Our Little Family said...

What a great trick! So you chill the gum with ice and then brush leave in condition through the gum? I am sure we will need this trick in the future!

Camie Rae said...

Oh yay, so glad I could help!