06 October 2008

Burton Family Goes to UTAH

Little Miss Addie is turning SEVEN on the 8th, so our family got together to celebrate last weekend. Addie wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese (poor deprived country girl), but settled on Kangaroo Zoo - which I would totally recommend to anyone - it's in Salt Lake on Redwood Rd. It was tons of fun - for kids of all ages -I think even my sister-in-law played on the bouncy toys. We had a blast.

Here's Addie in her birthday crown.

Hey Bryce, how's her form? - too much like her dad's?

All the big kids (Addie, Cadence, Kahlea, Tyese and Hayden) inside the mouth of a huge dinosaur.

As Cadence would say, "We played and played and played."

We had to take a break and enjoy a "Slush Puppie." Yum.

Another break, just a little more "dramatic."

Here's granma with her THREE babies. Jase is almost two, but would prefer to be numbered among the cute babies.

Uncle Bryce shares a few words of wisdom with his cute nephew.

Addie got "girly stuff" from Ty and Kahlea. Aren't those nails beautiful?

Cadence is a professional nail blower -

and a professional nail painter.

What a weekend! This is what our backseat looked like when we pulled into the garage after our long drive home. It's always good to get home - and even better when the kids are asleep!!!

4 comments:

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

Hey, that looks like more fun than I remember. No wonder we were there for 5 HOURS. I love my cute grandkids and their parents

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

I have always wanted to go to a place like this!! How stinkin fun!!!! And how sweet the two angels are napping together in the car.. does cadence still take naps?

Camie Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camie Rae said...

Whoa, she's how old?! Yikes, where does the time go?