21 October 2008

Takin' Our "PUNKINS" to the Pumpkin Patch

Our happy little family at the pumpkin patch. Okay, so maybe our girls don't look so happy, but deep down inside they really are. Gee Whiz - look at those pouty little mouths - it's sad to say, but I think
they get that from me:(

It was so cute watching Ben help his girls pick
"just the right pumpkin."

Here are the pumpkins they chose. Perfect.

Cadence picked this pumpkin to show Ashie.
What a great big sister!

A little dirt never hurt. Right?

5 comments:

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

What cute punkins. That looks like so much fun. I remember picking pumpkins at Marie's--the house across the street from my grandma's. We had to pay 50 cents for ours.

Maegan said...

Fun, fun! I can't believe its already time to carve pumpkins! It looks like you picked out the perfect ones too. Happy Halloween.

Unknown said...

I LOVE FALL! I can't wait to do this with our kids on saturday! How sweet are your girlies? Your going to have a few more right? your own little choir...

Our Little Family said...

The pumpkin patch is the best! It doesn't even COMPARE to just picking them up at the store! Once you go to the patch you cant go back! The girls look so cute and the collages look awesome! Did you end up using Picasa or something else?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on our blog! Look at your family, and you look great! I wouldn't mind you adding me to your sidebar at all. Hope all is well! -Emily