

Well, my sister-in-law recently introduced me to the coolest blog - shedoeshair.blogspot. (Thanks Nicole) It's the cutest blog that shows you step-by-step how to do cute hairdos. Now, I'm not the type to do my girls hair like this everyday, but today - I was the queen of hair.









6 comments:
Okay, so you have to tell me how you are doing this. It is great and I can tell you love it by the look of your posts in the last few days. Great job!
Nicki
oh my goodness... your child must have held still for so long! I am amazed! Cadence, you are so beautiful!
i think i can relate...i can't wait until lydia grows some hair so i can do something besides headbands. :)
I am so looking at that blog! How fun. I love to do Dylanie's hair. I think Dylanie is the only girl in her school who gets her hair BRUSHED let alone in bows and such, but I keep right on doing it because it took a long time for Dylanie to get hair so I take advantage of it now. What an amazing job you did! So cool.
How do you get your girls to hold still and cooperate? I'm doing good to even brush Haley's hair. She starts crying before I even get the brush to her head!
How much fun! They look so cute! Do they just sit there and let you do their hair?
Spencer and Cooper don't really like to sit there when we try to get them ready! But that must just be a boy thing!
Post a Comment