01 October 2008

To My SNUGGLE PUPPY

Cadence,
I miss you. I miss you!! I MISS YOU!!!! I put your favorite Ariel song on our blog!! I hope you are being good at grandma's house. I just wanted to send you this little message of our favorite book. Be a good girl and don't forget me while grandma is spoiling you. I'm still your mom and you need me!!

I love you. Momma


8 comments:

Eileen Izatt Burton said...

uuuuufuuubv vccccyyyyotogoribggffcfgdgdfdfjhfgfginvdncnjfuhu8yyugxdssskjjjjghuyyuhfggghbbfhibjjjjikbkijuuhjjjgjoigjujtjjtthtyuuguij jhyyuiiikujoiijjjhhtttttttgrfghlllljgggyrt6tgdtgertftufyuyolrjtgknbbvcvcvgxfzzgdfyguhbhnjgkjhhgb hj huyytthubhgjijnjijihiuithiuhihkoikoyhiytitiiyhiouihiuhiiigi9yioitiyikiiuyiiiyuiklllkjkjl;lk,l,


This says I love you mom, I miss you mom. I miss my baby and thank you for the beautiful song. ligkkkkrkidtiiduuyijho6iytiuutuhyrgydfcuhygtyjhghuyfdvcedffddewgfdt6te66
cadence

Lindsay said...

WOW, I miss that beautiful voice of yours! You are so sweet to do this for your little girl. Did you make up that melody to go with that book? It is AWESOME!! Your girls are SO lucky to have such a talented Mommy like you!

Anonymous said...

So cute, Brooke! We LOVE that book. It is one of our favorites. I always like to hear other people read it to see what melody they make up.

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

so so sweet! how long is she at grandma's house for? ...

do you know how many square feet your house is?

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Thanks so much! DJ's grandpa is coming to live with us, and we are looking into renting a house. But we are moving to minesota so we have to do this all long distance. And I just needed something to compare sq. footage to. Thanks! yeah, i bet things are more quite without a 3 year old running around!

mickelsenfamily said...

How sweet is that? I hope Cadence is doing well at her grandmas and that you are doing ok. Love the book too...I want the name of it :)

Our Little Family said...

That was the sweetest thing! We Love this book too! My song isn't quite as pretty as that but thanks for sharing it, I like your tune so much better!

Stacey Mom said...

I loved hearing your beautiful voice again. I bet Cadence just loved that! It was so sweet, I'm just glad I could listen as well as Cadence!